In this data protection declaration, we inform you about the processing of personal data when using this website. What is personal data? All data that can be related to you personally, e.g. Name, Address, Email Addresses, User Behavior.
Responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is:
Osogovo 17 street
We collect your data through our website and email. Data collection is carried out through:
- The cookies we use, giving us information about your visits and use of this website, including the source of the link, the duration of the visit, the review of pages and paths to navigate the site, when, how often and under what circumstances you use it,
- Information you enter in the contact form (name of your business, phone, email address),
- Any other personal information you send us.
Data processing and purpose
The personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Answering inquiries from you,
- Sending an offer related to the services we offer on our site,
- Sending marketing commercial messages,
- Send email notifications,
- Sending marketing communications related to our business or third party companies that we believe may be of interest to you,
- Other applications.
Disclosure of personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, suppliers or subcontractors,
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our other companies, our holding company and all its subsidiaries),
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law in connection with current or future legal proceedings,
- We may disclose your personal information in order to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have a right of access to the personal data concerning you that the controller processes (Art. 15 GDPR),
- You have the right to have your data corrected if it is stored incorrectly or incompletely (Art. 16 GDPR),
- You have the right to deletion (Art. 17 GDPR),
- You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 GDPR),
- You have the right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR),
- You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data (Art. 21 GDPR),
- You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effect on you or similarly significantly affects you (Art. 22 GDPR),
- You have the right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority in the event of a suspected violation of data protection law (Art. 77 GDPR). The supervisory authority is responsible at your usual place of residence, place of work or at the place of the suspected violation.
Our data protection declaration can be adjusted at irregular intervals so that it corresponds to the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services, e.g. when inserting new offers. The new data protection declaration will automatically apply to your next visit. If you have any questions about data protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.