I. Definition of concepts
- "Site" or "Website" means all information located on the following domain with the URL "https://www.arakt.com" and including texts, photos, graphics, designs, banners and other materials or resources located on the following domain and subdomains.
- "Visitor" is any natural / legal person who uses the Site and / or the information from it.
II. Subject of the conditions
Art.1. These General Terms and Conditions regulate the relations between ARAKT LTD, BG 204754957, with registered office and address of management Osogovo Street 17, 2850 Petrich, Bulgaria and any person (called for short "Visitor") who uses the Internet site https://www.arakt.com or the information provided by it ("Site", "Website").
III. Intellectual property rights
Art.2.(1) All rights reserved. All publications on the Site and all other information such as texts, design, program codes, software, databases, photos and graphics, banners and any other information are subject to protection under applicable copyright law. The unregulated use of resources that are the intellectual property of ARAKT LTD will be reported.
(2) Unauthorized use in any form of the materials published on the Website in the absence of permission of ARAKT LTD is a violation that is the responsibility of the violator.
(3) The user has the right to view, store and print the materials from this site only for personal use in order to be informed about the services offered by Arakt.
IV. Obligations of site visitors
V. Modification of the general conditions
Art.4.(1) ARAKT LTD has the right to make changes and amendments to these General Terms and Conditions. ARAKT LTD will promptly publish on the Site "https://www.arakt.com" the amended General Terms and Conditions and will inform the Visitors about the changes made.
(2) The changes in these General Terms and Conditions are valid for all Visitors of the Site "https://www.arakt.com" and are valid from the moment of their announcement by ARAKT LTD.
VI. Limitation of liability
Art.5. ARAKT LTD is not liable for damages caused by the Visitors to third parties as a result of the use of the Site and the materials contained therein.